Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Spaghetti and MEATBALLS

     As a child I always wanted to eat spaghetti and meatballs. It's always what you saw on TV after all! Meatballs are just so much more fun than regular scrambled up bits of meat floating around in the sauce. My son, Trace, is no different. Several times he has requested for us to have spaghetti and meatballs and we never have. I never did have them when I was growing up. ...except maybe from a chef-boy-r-dee can. I really missed not having those meatballs with my spaghetti a single time and knew I had to do this for my son.
     Last night was the night! We finally did it! Mama put the seasonings in, mixed it up, rolled 'em out, baked 'em, and topped his plate of spaghetti with three perfectly placed meatballs ready for him when he got off the bus. Next time, I hope we can squish and squeeze the meat together. I loved seeing his excitement!