Friday, February 26, 2016

Men, Take Notes!

     One night when I came home from a work-out with my best friend, I walked in to a dream. My husband was holding the baby, laundry was washing, he was cooking dinner, the tables was set, and one of our songs was playing on the computer. "See You Tonight" by Scotty McCreery.
     I couldn't believe was I was seeing. How was he pulling this off in just the hour I had been gone working out after a he'd worked all day?! What's this I hear? Another one of our songs?! Have I died and gone to heaven? Is this for real? I asked him what playlist was playing and he told me he made the playlist! How romantic! I mean, how much more romantic can you get!? Superman's got nothin' on him! ;) Take notes, men! Guess who got some! haha! The whole evening was amazing. It was totally random. It was not a special day. It was just a random act of love and I love listening to this playlist on days when I'm feeling down or on days that I'm feeling really frustrated.

     Thank you, Justin. <3 :-="" br="" i="" love="" you="">