Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Day of Pre-K

     FINALLY!!! While other moms sob about sending their babies to school I can finally exhale. FINALLY I can go to appointments without depending on family to watch him. FINALLY I won't have to drag him home with tears streaming down his face for "Nanny." FINALLY he'll eat something other than sugar during the day.
     Trace and I have both been looking forward to this day for a long time. For the first day, Trace got to get on the bus with his best friend who is in the same class. How special is that!?

     We made signs for school because we'll never have this day to do over. Hand prints for keepsake (and pictures.) He chose red and his friend chose purple.


     They were both as excited as ever to get on the bus and go to school.


Later, when they both got off of the bus I was eager to hear about their day and chimed the words, "How was school?" Their response was, "Good." Oh my gosh. How could I forget? Threenagers.